THE POSSESSION OF A LIGHTOPIA FESTIVAL TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW BY WELI CREATIVE AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
1. These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the Lightopia Festival website – www.lightopiafestival.com
2. All tickets once purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
3. Any tickets once purchased which have a discount code attached cannot have the discount added retrospectively
4. Visitors must arrive at least 15 minutes before their entry time and the last entry to the festival is 08:30 pm
5. The route is accessible to wheelchair users and to pushchairs
6. Dress for an evening outdoors in the winter. Visitors are advised to wear warm clothing and suitable footwear. There are no cloakroom facilities at the venue, so visitors will not be able to store bags or large items. Scooters, skates, and bicycles are not permitted on site
7. The Lightopia Festival will be open no matter what the weather is like, but if the weather is extremely bad, a decision to close for the evening will be made on the day by 3:00 pm and you will be notified by email.
8. Ticket holders, please present your full printed ticket to the stewards at the entrance on arrival.
9. Visitors agree to the use of any photographs or video footage taken of them at the festival for promotional and marketing purposes.
10. NO alcohol is permitted to be taken into the festival.
11. Private sound systems, illegal substances, legal highs, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, and any other item, which the organizers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
12. Please respect the park and use the bins provided and help to keep the environment clean and tidy.
13. No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs.
14. Lightopia Festival is suitable for young children. Under 3’s are free to attend. Child tickets are for children aged 3 – 15.
15. Visitors aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
16. Official merchandise is only festival merchandise on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
17. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission.
18. In the event of cancellation of the festival on any day, customers will be offered another day to visit the festival.
19. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued should you lose or damage them. Keep your tickets safe, print them and bring them with you. You may not resell tickets. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket prior to or within the festival site under any circumstances.
20. Photography and filming of the festival are permitted and feel free to post onto social media and promote the festival. However, filming with a drone is not allowed unless it is pre-arranged and has permission in writing.
21. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
22. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
23. The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in accordance with any new laws, legislation, or internal company policies.
24. Customers are liable to be searched on entry
Thank you for reading and adhering to the terms and conditions and we look forward to welcoming you to a wonderful evening at the Lightopia Festival Crystal Palace Park, London.